Terms and Conditions
KmushiCoin platforms include android apps, iOS apps, websites, desktop apps, automated bots for Telegram.
- Tierra Viva created the Kmushicoin ElectrumX wallet application as a free application. This SERVICE is provided by the Kmushicoin network at no cost and is intended to be used without warranty. In addition to a fully decentralized system.
- This page is used to inform website visitors about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information if someone chooses to use our Service.
- We use an external application to analyze the behavior of users on the website, the application is Google Analytics, this only applies to website, android and iOs applications. It does not apply to native applications for computer or much less for automated bots in telegram.
- We use e-mail for campaigns about Kmushicoin and Tierra Viva, it is not daily, it can be weekly. In addition, the user can ask to be removed from the list and at the time of sending the mail a link is sent for the exit of this list.
- User information, such as password, is protected by 3 layers of encryption, Tierra Viva nor Kmushicoin can crack this password.
- We do not store billing information.
- Kmushicoin uses third party trackers to in the future place personalized ads on social networks such as Facebook, instagram, google. The trackers are Facebook and Google Analytics.
- Kmushicoin will never activate the Faucet again, it will never make airdrops.
- The selling and buying price of Kmushicoin is defined by the last price sold or bought on p2pb2b, to which an extra 12% is applied on the purchase, and a 32% less is subtracted on the sale.
- Kmushicoin is only responsible for the accounts / wallets of centralized systems, such as the website, and automated bot in Telegram.
Collection and use of information
- The application uses third-party services that may collect information. used to identify you. Google services, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram, Messenger, the application activates sharing services.
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the application we collect data and information (through third party party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your devices Internet Protocol ("IP" address), device name, operating system version, application settings when using our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website you visit and are stored in the internal memory of your devices memory.
We may employ third party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform services related to the Service;
- o To help us analyze how our Service is used.
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.": "Queremos informar a los usuarios de este Servicio que estos terceros tener acceso a su información personal. El motivo es realizar las tareas que se les asignan en nuestro nombre. Sin embargo, son obligado a no divulgar ni utilizar la información para ningún otro objetivo.
- We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, so we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Private keys are created in the hardware of your device, we cannot access your private keys, if you lose your seed recovery words, your coins are lost, only you control your private keys.
Links to other sites
- These Services are not directed to persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take appropriate action.